Jan 2, 2009

1st CP Catalog of 2009


The first ever catalog in 2009 has come out. The penguin Style Catalog located at the gift shop. Billy bob from CP said that the clothes are related to something really exciting that will be happening in Club Penguin later in January. Here are the cheats:

Click on the Blue Bubble to get the hidden Spikette



Click on the flower pot to find the hidden fruit Headdress



Click on the yellow present to get the hidden Yellow Scarf


Click on the top of the mountain to find the hidden Russian Hat



Click on the top of the tree to get a red Viking Helmet



Click on the snowman hat to find the Pink Pom Pom Toque




Click the snowflake to get the Red Hoodie




Also there are two new backgrounds! They look really cool!


The new pin is a gingerbread man cookie. It is located in the Ski Lodge Attic.

2 comments:

  1. THATS NOT A SNEAK PEEK IT CAME OUT GIVE ME THE CHEATS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Your site rocks,
    I have a blog
    http://clubpenguinsfamouscheats.wordpress.com/
    I will really appreciate it if you visit.
    So please do.
    Please and Thank you (please comment and do polls)
    ~Cooljadelou1~
    PS: Sorry if I have already commenting before and also sorry if you don’t like people advertising!
    Also (you dont have to) it would help if you added me to your blogroll, it doesnt matter if you dont, but if you do post and tell me on my blog and I ill 100% straight away put you on my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete