Aug 4, 2008

Funny Pics!!!

If you have any pics you'd like to donate than just comment telling us. (we will give you the credit) It doesn't have to be funny but we would like if it was. We hope you enjoy these pics!

" Are you talking to me?"

Woops! I think i drank to much water

Rockhoppers Island (click to enlarge)
My penguin can't reach the controller
This is me with my pal Alighf at his party.....

Whoops! I didn't mean too :( I was just trying to help



( If you wait five minutes the aqua graber will appear... J.K. its an edit)

HARD DAY AT WORK

I Guess He Fell Down On The Job
Some of the wackiest costumes penguins wear in Club Penguin








6 comments:

  1. HEY DUDE HOW DO YOU TAKE PIC'S AND POST THEM?
    Worrld wide0

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY HOW DO U TAKE A PIC AND POST IT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I love this blog! Visit my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awsum! visit my site at:

    www.the-clubpenguin-guys.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have some!! go to trjkghghisawsome.wordpress.com to get them. remember give me the credit :-D THX!!

    ReplyDelete