Aug 1, 2008

Contest Donations

Do you like entering contests? For this site to have contests we will need people to donate contest prizes such as free membership cards, penguin accounts, rare penguins, or other stuff.

If you have anything you would like to donate than comment on this post telling us. We will always check the penguins before we allow them to be contest prizes. (just to make sure they are good enough and valid) The more donations we get the more contests we will have. You can give the user name and password on your comment because we moderate comments before they show up on posts.

3 comments:

  1. Hey its Hi259024 I got ur text I have some penguins for u and Just wondering if you could addvertize my site cause your my only person to visit my site.-hi259024 http://hi259025.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. user sonjoku1
    pass filipv

    ReplyDelete
  3. user david55992
    pass cp0123

    ReplyDelete